Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Uninsured and Under-insured Motorist Coverage

If you are in a car accident that is not your fault, the other drivers car insurance should compensate you, right? If that other driver either doesn't have insurance or doesn't have enough insurance, that is where Uninsured (UM) and Under-insured (UIM) insurance coverage comes in to play. This post has moved to our new blog. Please follow this link for the full post: Uninsured and Under-insured Motorist Coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment